Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Project Me at The Maddy Chronicles

Project Me: Hosted by The Maddy Chronicles


It is my sincere honor to be guest posting over at The Maddy Chronicles today for the inauguration of Project Me.  Please click the button above to go see me there.

You can come back here and give me hugs and kisses, because you know I like that kind of stuff...so, scoot...what are you waiting for...

CLICK that button!


Yes, that's brownie bites sitting next to Chocolate Covered Cherry, Sweet Bliss wine.  Just another great way I celebrate Me!!

Project Me: Hosted by The Maddy Chronicles

This is Home Girl and I am so happy for today!!  Welcome to the world Project Me.

5 comments:

Maddy said...

Thanks sooo much for participating, Marlene!! Looking forward to our monthly Project Me "date" :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post over at Maddy's, congrats!


Camila F.

CandaceAshley said...

Oh my goodness I love your blog! Its wonderful, just the one post I read, I plan on reading a few! This makes me happy ; ) Thank you for the sweet notes!

LL Cool Joe said...

Damn I'm on a diet and that photo is not helping me one bit!!

I'm going over to check your post out now!

Amy said...

Chocolate and red wine? Pure bliss ... sigh.

And thanks for much for stopping by and saying hello!