Thursday, October 28, 2010

This and That Thursday by Mental Pause Mama


Olde Towne Ghost Walks is tomorrow night.  I am beyond excited.  My love and I are meeting a very good friend and her husband for a wonderful dinner, al fresca before the walks begin.  I am bringing the camera with me and hope to take lots of photos.  The temps will be chilly and with the leaves falling, it should be a lovely evening.



This is one of my most favorite photographs I think I may ever have taken.  I don't know why, I just like it.  I am hyper critical of my photographic work, more so than my sewing, quilting, or baking.  Why is that?


I love how the majority of all the homes in Olde Towne are decorated for the Halloween or Fall Season. It is just so much fun.  I haven't even begun to share with you the really cool decorated houses.  There is a  whole street I am going to get to today.


I made Halloween Bark out of melted chocolate and chopped up candy bars and M and M's...it is really dangerous stuff.  I was going to include Milk Duds...but I have hidden all the little packages to help thwart any attempt at them being stolen.  There are candy thieves in this world and I know several.


My feet are just so happy to be back near water, where they belong.  This photo just makes me smile.  Really, if you understood me, you'd understand this picture.



I am finally getting comfortable with the Mac OS.  See, I don't like a lot of turmoil in my life.  I thought this sign was rather me.  Don't you?

This is Home Girl and I won't be home much this weekend.  I love Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

I am loving this new camera of yours!