Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm Still Here, I Promise

It is so much harder at my advanced age to get re-adjusted to working a physically demanding job such as running a restaurant from the Front of House.  It has been kicking my butt.

I'm not complaining though.  I love it.  My knees still hate it, but they are at least speaking to me again in a civil manner.

I wish there were more hours in the day.  I have so much to get done and so much I want to do.  Do we all feel like that?

Dear Santa, can you bring me some bionic knee braces for Christmas?

This is Home GIrl and I will try to post some more this weekend.  Love you all.

4 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Advanced age??? You silly girl. Now go get some Advil! Happy Friday;)

Caution/Lisa said...

But you're skinny!!! Tradeoffs :)

April said...

I hear ya about the whole growing older thing, but I'm so happy that you've found something that you really love to do. Makes a big difference, don't you think? Enjoy your weekend, Marlene!

Marlene said...

Hang in there, chicky!