Saturday, November 20, 2010

What a Great Night I Had

Last night,  I went HERE to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1.  We had such a wonderful time.  Russia and I met Monster and their mother at the historic theater in Olde Towne to see this show.  Russia stood in line for 3 hours just to make sure we got reserved dining room seats.  I just love him for doing sweet things like that.  It was just so magical because the Courthouse is all decorated for Winter Wonderland.  There were twinkling lights, music, and the ambiance in OT is right on point for the upcoming holiday season.

The movie was awesome, as expected.  The food was delish.  The time spent with family was priceless.



Today, I am working a 12 hour double.  There is the Grand Illumination Parade in downtown Norfolk, just a short ferry ride from Olde Towne.  I love a good parade and I am a little miffed that I will miss it...but duty calls.

Tomorrow, it is a sew till I drop kinda day.  Literally.  I need to sew all day long.

Well, and maybe make a cheesecake, bake some cookies, and make a nice romantic dinner for myself and my love.

I am craving some rare roast beast.

This is Home Girl asking...what are your weekend plans?

6 comments:

I Am Woody said...

Huge plans. Unless the weather has other plans. Details to come...

abb said...

Apparently my weekend plans include a boat-load of procrastination. This is not good. Not good at all!

LL Cool Joe said...

Glad you had a good time!

My weekend plans are driving the kids to all their activities. I have no life anymore!

Mental P Mama said...

I have no particular plans. All I know is that now I'm hungry!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

have been steam cleaning the house... baby sitting the monster and grocery shopping with mj hubbys putting a roof on the house...laundry is done... and my damn back space keep is hanging up on my laptop and its not making me happy...preparing for thinksgiving the baby shower and Mj's 19th birthay.... all this week in that order.

CPA Mom said...

I STILL haven't seen HP.