Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Feel Ya, Girl


This sweet baby girl is a kindred soul to me in so many ways.  She is spirited and feisty.  She loves to dance and sing, but is also reserved and shy.  She lives in a home with lots of boys and is constantly dealing with their mayhem and madness.  (When I shot this photo, it's as if her eyes were saying, "Please, take me with you.")

What's a girl to do?

She runs away to spend some time with her best friend.

This is Home Girl and I learned to always have an escape plan handy.  Deuces.

5 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Godspeed!

SZM said...

Awww....that look in her eye tugs at the heart strings!

I Am Woody said...

Beautiful shot!

Maddy said...

Oh my!! Look at those eyes!! What a precious little girl and what a great photo! You are so working that camera!

Bluebird49 said...

Run away--yes, or TAKE ME AWAY WITH YOU! I can see that--in fact--I'm feelin' that,too. A lot of us girls had eyes like that when we were little girls, didn't we! Beautiful, sad eyes.