|Porch Sittin' in Park Place|
1. Passive Aggressive behavior and those that do not have enough balls to say exactly what they mean. I am for the most part, a literalist. I work in concrete terms. Don't worry I can't handle what you have to say. I can. I understand the English language at a very high level.
2. My horoscope for the day is: Names have power. There's something you've been experiencing as a vague cloud of emotion. If you can put a name on your feelings, you can release them and transform your energy.
3. Passive Aggressive Ass Wipe....how's that for a name? There, I released the emotion and feel so much better about it.
4. I am making a Boob Cake and Boobie Cookies for a client. It will say, "29 is the Tits". I love it when my clients let me help them share their sense of humor. This is a clear example of someone who does not suffer from passive aggressiveness. Say what you mean.
5. I am completely addicted to Karmin right now. She is so awesome.
6. I am also a HUGE fan of Jenna Marbles. She is a Vlogger and puts out the best videos once a week about different topics that affect us all. She also does not suffer from being Passive Aggressive. She really tells it like it is.
I believe that every girl needs to watch this video. Real talk (with a few bad words) on how women end up so screwed in the head. It's Disney's fault.
In fact, you should watch all her videos and then you might understand me a little bit more. Jenna and I could be the same person. I completely get her.
7. I am not a huge fan of Mother's Day. I don't really know if that concept will change for me this year. I am sure it will later on in life, but who guarantees that we will have more to celebrate? I certainly don't.
8. Chicken, Rice, and Country Gravy is the shit. It can cheer me up out of the worst mood ever.
9. My $1 Flippies (Flip Flops) have outlasted the one's that cost $27. What's up with that??
10. I am secretly addicted to playing Slingo on that social network site otherwise known as Face Crack. Today, I won 2 extra balls. It was my life force telling me something.
This is Home Girl and I am a straight shooter with a very good aim.